Ray Ramírez Basses
Scroll Electric Bass
Custom made to order
Our newest addition to the line of Electric Basses. The New Ray Ramírez Scroll Electric Bass is a solid body instrument.
The instrument can be built in 4, 5 and 6 string configuration.
- Fully Copper Shielded Electronics Control Cavities
- Electronics: Aguilar or Bartolini Humbucker Pickups
- Preamp: Aguilar OBP3 3 Band Active preamp 9 or 18 volts
- Active/Passive Volume pot switch
- Blender Pot
- Concentric Bass/Treble pot
- Midrange pot with integrated 2 position frequency selector on/off switch
- Neck Construction: Scroll Headstock shape Laminated Maple Neck with dual action truss rod
- Long Scale: 34 inch 24 Frets or Fretless
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Wenge, Ebony and other woods
- Bridge - (Hipshot or ABM) Quick String Release & Lock-Down Bridge (Chrome, Black or Gold Finish)
- Full Diaphraghm Baby Bass Pickup Available upon Request
About the Active Electronics that we useBARTOLINI PREAMPS
BARTOLINI NTBT PREAMP - 2 band (Bass & Treble) Cut & Boost. Controls includes: Master Volume, Pickup Selector (Blender Pot), Bass-Treble (Boost & Cut) Concentric pot. 9 volt system (1 Battery).
or 18 Volts system(2 Batteries) for more headroom.
BARTOLINI NTMB PREAMP - 3 band (Bass, Midrange, Treble) Controls includes: Master Volume, Pickup Selector (Blender Pot), Bass, Midrange, Treble (Boost & Cut) pot. 9 volt system or 18 Volts
- AGUILAR PREAMPS
Aguilar Amplification has emerged as one of the top manufacturers for high-end bass amplifiers in the industry.
AGUILAR OBP-3 The OBP-3 was built from the ground up to be the ultimate source of full-bodied tone, transparency, and versatility for your bass. Three bands of boost/cut and a selectable midrange frequency provides flexibility to dial in just the right tone. The treble control delivers up to 16dB of boost/cut at 6.5 kHz and captures the dynamic of a "Passive Tone Control" when rolled off. The powerful midrange control offers user selectable frequencies of 400 or 800Hz, each with a full 16dB boost/cut capability. The midrange retains constant bandwidth in any setting so there is no "muddy" frequency overlap. The bass control features a boost/cut of up to 18dB at 40Hz, adding Aguilar's signature thickness to any instrument. Combining high headroom and low noise, the OBP-3 is unmatched in providing tonal flexibility while retaining the true character of any bass. 9 volt system or 18 Volts.
Call or email us for custom modifications and woods.
Are you tired of losing gigs because you don't have the appropriate Electric Bass to play Latin music with the True Latin Sound Pickup. Don't loose more gigs.
ORDER YOUR BASS NOW (Deposit $300.00)
TO ORDER ONLINE: Press the corresponding PayPal BUY NOW button below to send a $300.00 DEPOSIT to start your order.
NOTE: The Balance Amount must be paid with Money Order or Certified Check and will be requested when the Instrument is ready. Call for current time frame for completing an Instrument.