Travel Mate Electric Upright Bass
Compact in Size – Big in Sound
First Class Performance in a Travel Electric Upright Bass. Only high quality materials are used in this instrument. 4, 5 and 6 strings configurations are available.
Why you should own a Ray Ramírez Travel Mate EUB
- Because it is the perfect traveler’s choice
- Pizzicato playing gives a wide range of color and nuances for all playing styles
- Quick response to the bow
- Nice playing action under your fingers
- Warm tone & deep punch in sound with high definition and clarity\
- Lightweight & easy to carry in car or airplane
- Adjustable Side Rest
- First class performance in a compact EUB
- Only the finest materials are used in this beauty
- 4, 5 & 6 Strings configurations available
- Hollow Fiberglass Composite Construction
- Neck: Tropical, American or Exotic hardwoods depending on your selection to provide more stability and a dead note free sound to the instrument.
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple
- Body: Fiberglass Composite
- Finish: High Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 41 1/2 inches
- End Pin: Brass collar and metal rod.
- Nut: Ebony
- Strings : Steel Strings or Nylon (Price varies upon brand selection)
- Tuners: Chrome (Optional: Black, Gold)
- Electronics: Ray Ramírez Custom made Diaphragm magnetic pickup with passive controls for volume and treble.
- Neck: (Optional: Maple Neck add $50.00, Flame Maple and Bubinga or Flame Maple and Purple Heart add $125.00)
- Sunburst Finishes( Tiger Maple, Curly Maple, Mahogany)
- Display & Stage Stand (Add $45.00)
- Hipshot or Schaller Tuning Machines: Chrome, Black, Gold (Email or call for prices)
- Thomastik Superflexible
- Thomastik Spirocore
- La Bella Supernyl Nylon strings
- Personification of your instrument. See example Click photo to expand
ACTIVE ELECTRONICS – Prices includes Piezo bridge pickup and Magnetic/ Piezo Blender circuit in addition to the preamp system that you select. With the Blender circuit you can select between: Magnetic, Piezo or both sounds at the same time.
- BARTOLINI PREAMPS
BARTOLINI NTBT PREAMP($375.00) – 2 band (Bass & Treble) Cut & Boost. Controls includes: Master Volume, Pickup Selector (Blender Pot), Bass-Treble (Boost & Cut) Concentric pot. 9 volt system (1 Battery).
or 18 Volts system(2 Batteries) for more headroom.
BARTOLINI NTMB PREAMP($425.00) – 3 band (Bass, Midrange, Treble) Controls includes: Master Volume, Pickup Selector (Blender Pot), Bass, Midrange, Treble (Boost & Cut) pot. 9 volt system or 18 Volts
- AGUILAR PREAMPS
Aguilar Amplification has emerged as one of the top manufacturers for high-end bass amplifiers in the industry.
AGUILAR OBP-3 ($425.00) The OBP-3 was built from the ground up to be the ultimate source of full-bodied tone, transparency, and versatility for your bass. Three bands of boost/cut and a selectable midrange frequency provides flexibility to dial in just the right tone. The treble control delivers up to 16dB of boost/cut at 6.5 kHz and captures the dynamic of a “Passive Tone Control” when rolled off. The powerful midrange control offers user selectable frequencies of 400 or 800Hz, each with a full 16dB boost/cut capability. The midrange retains constant bandwidth in any setting so there is no “muddy” frequency overlap. The bass control features a boost/cut of up to 18dB at 40Hz, adding Aguilar’s signature thickness to any instrument. Combining high headroom and low noise, the OBP-3 is unmatched in providing tonal flexibility while retaining the true character of any bass. 9 volt system or 18 Volts
Call or email us for custom modifications and woods.
|Select Bass Model|