Our newest addition to the line of Electric Basses. The New Ray Ramírez Scroll Electric Bass is a solid body instrument.
The instrument can be built in 4, 5 and 6 string configuration.
- Fully Copper Shielded Electronics Control Cavities
- Electronics: Aguilar or Bartolini Humbucker Pickups
- Preamp: Aguilar OBP3 3 Band Active preamp 9 or 18 volts
- Active/Passive Volume pot switch
- Blender Pot
- Concentric Bass/Treble pot
- Midrange pot with integrated 2 position frequency selector on/off switch
- Neck Construction: Scroll Headstock shape Laminated Maple Neck with dual action truss rod
- Long Scale: 34 inch 24 Frets or Fretless
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Wenge, Ebony and other woods
- Bridge – (Hipshot or ABM) Quick String Release & Lock-Down Bridge (Chrome, Black or Gold Finish)
- Full Diaphraghm Baby Bass Pickup Available upon Request
About the Active Electronics that we useBARTOLINI PREAMPS
BARTOLINI NTBT PREAMP – 2 band (Bass & Treble) Cut & Boost. Controls includes: Master Volume, Pickup Selector (Blender Pot), Bass-Treble (Boost & Cut) Concentric pot. 9 volt system (1 Battery).
or 18 Volts system(2 Batteries) for more headroom.
BARTOLINI NTMB PREAMP – 3 band (Bass, Midrange, Treble) Controls includes: Master Volume, Pickup Selector (Blender Pot), Bass, Midrange, Treble (Boost & Cut) pot. 9 volt system or 18 Volts
- AGUILAR PREAMPS
Aguilar Amplification has emerged as one of the top manufacturers for high-end bass amplifiers in the industry.
AGUILAR OBP-3 The OBP-3 was built from the ground up to be the ultimate source of full-bodied tone, transparency, and versatility for your bass. Three bands of boost/cut and a selectable midrange frequency provides flexibility to dial in just the right tone. The treble control delivers up to 16dB of boost/cut at 6.5 kHz and captures the dynamic of a “Passive Tone Control” when rolled off. The powerful midrange control offers user selectable frequencies of 400 or 800Hz, each with a full 16dB boost/cut capability. The midrange retains constant bandwidth in any setting so there is no “muddy” frequency overlap. The bass control features a boost/cut of up to 18dB at 40Hz, adding Aguilar’s signature thickness to any instrument. Combining high headroom and low noise, the OBP-3 is unmatched in providing tonal flexibility while retaining the true character of any bass. 9 volt system or 18 Volts.
Call or email us for custom modifications and woods.
Email Us for additional information and current pricing :